What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) for product OEM?
The minimum order quantity (MOQ) for product OEM varies by product and usually depends on the MOQ of the product packaging material. Some products may have low MOQ, such as 2,000-3,000 pcs, while some need 10,000-20,000 pcs. If you want to know the MOQ of the exact product, please contact us.
- What are the product OEM/ODM processes?
- How does BEAUNION check the products' quality?
- If you have a favorite product, can you imitate it?
- Is there a charge for sample making? How many samples can be provided at one time? How long does sample preparation usually take?
- Can you provide bottle containers for Beaunion to fill?
- If there are ingredients specified by yourself, can Beaunion also assist in developing the formula?
- How long is the product lead time?
- Can you provide mixed semi-finished materials for BEAUNION filling?
- I have specified the packaging material container I want to use, can BEAUNION assist in finding and purchasing it?